GET THERAPEUTIC PILLOWS FOR CONTINUOUS AND TROUBLE-FREE SLEEP
Therapeutic pillows help minimize neck pain and other post-sleep body aches by providing adequate support to the neck, shoulders, and spine. However, not all therapeutic pillows are created equal.
We at PILLO1 have spent years perfecting a viable solution for sleepers who suffer from neck pain. The result? The development of our most revolutionary product yet: the PILLO1 cervical neck pillow.
DRAWBACKS OF SLEEPING ON JUST ANY PILLOW
Sleep is vital to our health. To stay on top condition, we must sleep at least 7-8 hours a day. One of the main deterrents of this is poor posture due to uneven and incompatible pillow choices.
Sleeping in an awkward position contributes to musculoskeletal pain, among others. Other effects of using pillows without adequate support include:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Trouble in staying asleep
- Waking up early in mornings
- Getting non-restorative sleep
In addition, sleeping on ordinary pillows can also contribute to various sleep disorders. Sleep apnea, for instance, can get worse if the pillow the patient uses doesn’t provide optimum elevation and support.
These are the reasons I always tell my clients and patients that their neck must have proper support when they sleep. Their head also has to be in the appropriate height based on their age and condition. Using the right type of pillow is key to both recommendations, so invest in the best pillow for neck pain.
SHOULD YOU GET RID OF YOUR ORDINARY PILLOWS?
You don’t have to. It’s possible to use them to sleep without hurting your body. Just follow these tips:
- When sleeping on your back, place a small pillow under your knees. This will help lessen stress on the spine and support the natural curve of your body. Use a firm pillow as a headrest to ensure support for your neck and shoulders.
- When sleeping on your side, place a firm pillow between your knees to stop the upper leg from moving the spine out of alignment. Put the knees slightly up toward the chest. The pillow for the head should keep your spine straight. Putting a rolled towel under the waist also supports the spine.
If you don’t like the hassle of having to use more than one pillow, choose a therapeutic pillow for effortless, pain-free sleep. Invest in a PILLO1 cervical pillow!
GUARANTEE A GOOD NIGHT’S REST WITH PILLO1
With PILLO1, an innovative orthopedic pillow design, I hope to alleviate the suffering of anyone experiencing pain in their sleep. As the only doctor-designed cervical neck pillow, PILLO1 offers therapeutic benefits unmatched by ordinary cushions. It has two foam options:
- The Talalay latex which is 20x more durable, 7x more breathable, and 33% more pressure relieving than typical memory foam. Talalay is hypoallergenic, dust-mite resistant, antimicrobial, and Oeko-Tex certified free from harmful chemicals or off-gassing.
- The Gel-infused memory foam, which offers open cell technology, is 200% more breathable and provides faster pushback resiliency (more support) than typical memory foam. Our Gel memory is also Certi-PUR certified free from harmful chemicals.
Both variants feature our revolutionary butterfly design in the “Original” design that keeps neck comfortable, with pressure points to align with the rest of the body. PILLO1 also offers an incredible SIDE SLEEPER design for the 63% of Americans that side sleep only.
With therapeutic pillows, you can sleep without the fear of nagging neck pain. Call us now at 805-371-8883 to find out more about these cutting-edge pillow designs.
IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SLEEP WITH PILLO1!
All my best,
Dr. Raymond Hall, DC
Inventor and CEO