Can’t sleep? People usually experience persistent difficulty with sleeping for three reasons:
- Sleep disorders, including snoring (person and partner)
Chronic pain is a primary reason why people have insomnia or can’t sleep. According to the Huffington Post, about one third of all Americans experience some kind of long-lasting pain, at a staggering cost of $635 billion a year, including treatments and productivity loss. The following sleep tips may improve your sleeplessness.
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day to create a normal cycle of sleep.
- Go to bed eight hours before the sun rises to get into the correct circadian rhythm and encourage natural melatonin production.
- Exercise 20-30 minutes every day.
- Reduction in weight (if necessary) to improve breathing.
- Eating low protein, low fat meals in the evening and eat at least 3 hours before you go to sleep or a simple late night snack, such as tryptophan-producing foods, bananas, eggs, cereal and milk, and nuts.
- Finding the best pillow for YOU.
Tryptophan is needed for the production of two very important hormones for sleep: serotonin and melatonin which regulate sleep rhythms and create a natural, hormonal relaxant.
Finding the best pillow for stiff neck pain relief is one of the most important sleep tips for those that can’t sleep well. Sleep is a more active state than people presume it to be. Approximately 90% of people change positions during the night, about 14-16 times a night, but sometimes up to 50 times a night!
PILLO1 cervical pillow for stiff neck pain relief provides proper support for side sleepers and back sleepers. It’s unique patented design supports the neck’s proper alignment in both side sleeping and back sleeping positions.
Made in America, PILLO1 is a premium, hand-crafted cervical pillow for stiff neck pain and better sleep. Created for both back and side sleepers, PILLO1 cervical pillow is the most eco-friendly pillow on the market made of non-toxic hypoallergenic latex foam.
Learn more: www.PILLO1.com