ISOMETRIC SHOULDER EXERCISES, GOOD FOR ROTATOR CUFF INJURY PREVENTION EVEN IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC!
Do you suffer from shoulder or stiff neck pain? Weakness in the shoulder and rotator cuff can make you susceptible to sports injury so maintaining strength is important. Try this on-the-go Isometric Exercise Program for rehabilitation and sports injury prevention.
Try these exercises possibly while driving in traffic. Who knew traffic could be this productive?
1. Push Inward, Hold 5 Secs 3x (Elbows Bent 90* and arms almost hanging straight down to sides.)
2. Arms same position as #1 (But now place hands on inside of steering wheel.) Push outward, hold for 5 secs.
3. Elbows close together, pull downward at
A) Top of steering wheel
B) Bottom of steering wheel Hold each position for 5 seconds.
4. Same position of hands. Pull Upward. Hold for 5 seconds 3 x each.
A few tips:
1) Safety is first, so do the exercises while stopped at a light.
2) If you experience any pain, consult your doctor before participating in this or any exercise program.
3) For you super strong people you ARE capable of breaking the steering wheel. These exercises are designed for the average person, but if you can exert more than 10 – 15 lbs, perhaps stick to your gym routine.
4) These exercises are great, but you also need good sleep to heal, prevent sports injury and stay at the top of your game. Please visit the most remarkable cervical pillow in the world – PILLO1, to see how you can sleep beautifully, reduce stiff neck pain and heal naturally!
Made in America, PILLO1 is a premium, hand-crafted cervical pillow to reduce stiff neck pain and improve your sleep. Created for both back and side sleepers, PILLO1 is the most eco-friendly cervical pillow on the market made of non-toxic hypoallergenic latex foam.
Learn more: www.PILLO1.com